We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 7, 2012

Current Favorites

I made a compilation of a few of my favorite things at the moment. Some are beauty-related, some are not.

The start the list...
Spring! I took some Spring pictures at my parents house today. This is my favorite of the bunch.



Parting my hair in the middle(ish). I like side-parts but I think I look best with a middle part. It compliments my face shape better - and my hair is finally growing! I'll do a hair update soon.





My UD Naked 2 Palette. I reach for this palette more than anything. Maybe because it's still pretty new, but I sure do love it. Check out my review: Naked 2 Palette




Spring bags. And making Spring Bags! Here are two bags I've made recently. You can see my blog post on them here: New Bags




Pinterest! I've been pinning quite a bit lately. There are so many good ideas and cool things to discover.


Just a few favorites to share. Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend!


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe