We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 16, 2012

Beauty Questions

I found some this tag online but there were so many questions I narrowed it down a bit. Feel free to answer these questions on your blog too!

-How many times do you wash your face daily? 
Twice; Once in the shower and once at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo. Oily in the t-zone, dry on the cheeks



-What is your current facial wash?
I use two. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying facial cleanser or Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-free Cleanser



-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, in the shower with Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial scrub

-What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.
-Do you use eye cream?
No, but never too early to start.

-What foundation do you use?
M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid (NC25).

-How about concealer?
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer.


-Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow, unfortunately.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I never wear them. I'd have to get long dramatic ones to make any sort of difference.
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Right now it's Maybelline - the Classic Volum' Express-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
Nope, wish I did

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
All types of brushes.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, always.


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?I like light champagne colors the most

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I like gel liner and pencil as well.


-Do you use mineral makeup?
No never have. It's not right for my skin type.-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Madly.-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, I wouldn't trust it.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Have only been once :(

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, I would love to!


-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both but neutral on an everyday basis

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Eeek! I would probably fill in my brows.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I like to have at least a little bit, so probably not.

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe