We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 28, 2012

Drugstore Haul

The other day I was at Walmart picking up my contacts and I decided to scope out the beauty section. I found some things that I've been wanting to try and this is what I ended up with...


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in Rosetto (08) 



I had a $1 off coupon for this product, which is what led me to it. I love the color on me and it's a pretty smooth lipstick; not drying. It doesn't wear off too easily and I really like the packaging. There's a red one in the collection that I really want to get too. 


Wet n Wild Lipsticks


Just Peachy



Mauve Outta Here (907c)


These are super affordable lipsticks (around $3) and they have major staying power. Just Peachy is a nice light apricot color and Mauve Outta Here is a rosy pink. A little brighter pink than I'm used to.  They are a little on the dry side but you really can't beat the price. I want more!



Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Nude Beige


I mentioned this powder in my Products to Try post. I liked that it's supposed to give your skin a matte finish that lasts all day. I wasn't sure how well it would work but given that it was less than $5, it was worth trying. I happen to love this powder. It really does keep my skin looking less shiny and it doesn't give me an orange glow like some powders do. It looks natural on me. I will definitely repurchase!



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Tough Chick (240)


I haven't had the chance to try this yet but I was really drawn to the color....and the price (around $2). I love this shade of pink and it has a little shimmer to it too. 



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe