We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 15, 2012

5 Favorite Lipsticks

Did you notice that I'm half way through my blog challenge? Yay for me!
Anyways, today I want to share with you my favorite lipsticks that I'm currently wearing. I included pictures of the lipsticks and their swatches.




So let's get started....

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color
"Pink Peony" (035)
A pretty medium pink shade with a slight sheen. Somewhat creamy.




NYX Lipstick
"Goddess" (613)
A very smooth light mocha pink with a major sheen. Glides on easily.



M.A.C. Lipstick
"Angel"
A perfect light link in a frosty finish. Creamy but not moisturizing.



CoverGirl Lip Perfection
"Darling" (395)
A smooth pink that applies in a solid opaque layer. Very creamy.


AVON Shine Attract Lipstick
"Fuchsia Flare"
A solid gloss with color in the middle. A very build-able and bright pink.



My skin tone might look different in a couple pictures due to using 2 different cameras but I think you get the idea of how the colors look. 

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe