We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 29, 2012

Sample Storing



Sample products have started to accumulate around my apartment. They get thrown haphazardly into drawers and makeup bags but I tend to forget about what I have. With subscription services like Birchbox and being able to pick samples when ordering with Ulta or Sephora, I assume others are finding themselves amongst a mountain of samples as well. I really want to remember use these products so I searched for a simple solution. I found a small box I already had and set it up with a handful of samples to be used (shown above) and set it next to the sink. I stored the samples not in use in a small set of drawers that I keep in my bathroom. I'll rotate them out when I'm done with the current samples. 

You can find other ways to display your samples as well, like in a soap dish or a small bowl.
I have my perfume samples in a dish (shown below) that I keep in my guest bathroom. It looks cute next to the sink.




Do you use all of your samples? How do you store them? 

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe