We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 11, 2012

Defined Eyes

For my makeup today I decided to play up my lashes. I used a nude shadow on my lids and a slightly darker shadow to accentuate my crease and create some depth. My eyebrows are filled in and I used a highlight color underneath them to bring a more awake look to my eye area. I applied gel liner close to my lashes and smudged it with an angled brush to create a softer look. I swiped on 2 coats of volumizing mascara.





For my face I kept a natural look with a dusty pink blush and applied a light pink lipstick to my lips.




This is my favorite look to do. I hardly wear false lashes but I'm sure my eyes would stand out even more if I had some on. For this look I find it's best to keep lots of volume in my hair and maybe even some big bouncy curls.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe