We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 8, 2013

How to: Pink Gradient Nails

For this week's Monday Manicure, I decided to actually do a "design" of sorts. I made these easy gradient nails. Follow the jump to find more info.
















Here are the three colors I used for this gradient mani:


  • Deborah Lippmann Before He Cheats
  • Essie Haute as Hello
  • OPI Koala Bear-y



I started with Before He Cheats, which was from my recent Birchbox haul. It's a milky light pink color that acts as a great base for additional colors. It's also a perfect color for when you just want a subtle pale hue on your nails.

I applied 3 coats to make an opaque solid color all over my nails.




After it fully dried, I took Haute as Hello and Koala Bear-y and quickly painted them side by side onto a cosmetic wedge, like this:




I pressed the wedge onto my nail to create a blended gradient design. I did that for each nail.



Once it dried, I added my favorite top coat and that was it!






Click here for more Monday Manicures.


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe