We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

March 8, 2013

Zoya Tanzy

Looking for a bright nail polish to lift your mood while it's gloomy outside? During my most recent trip to Ulta, I discovered a nail polish from Zoya that's like a sunshine in a bottle! I'm wearing it on my nails as I type and I can't help but smile when I catch a glimpse of the color. Tanzy is a shimmery orange with a golden sparkle.
Find swatches and more info after the jump.







I haven't seen a color like this before. Sure, I have bronze-y colors and golden shades, but this one is unique, especially on the nails. There was only one left at Ulta and I wasn't going to purchase it at first because I had others picked out, but my eyes kept going back to it - and you can see why!







This color will be great for summer and fall or the times when I just want a cheerful color on my nails.
I'm exciting to be expanding my Zoya collection because the polishes I've acquired so far from the brand have been amazing!



Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me and all opinions stated are my own. 
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe