I was sent the Hello Beautiful kit from IT Cosmetics to review. Check this out now because it will only be available for one day! Keep reading after the jump for my thoughts and pictures of the products.
5-Piece Anti-Aging Color Collection
This collection was developed with leading plastic surgeons and made with cutting-edge ingredients to give you a beautiful, flawless look.
Total retail value: $155
It will be available for a special price for one day only on QVC! -
Check it out on Monday, March 18th, 2013 - Starting at Midnight EST
The kit came with three best-selling products from IT Cosmetics and two brand new ones:
- Celebration Foundation
- Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush
- Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip and Cheek Stain Stick
- Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer
- Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara
Let's take a look at each product and their benefits...
- Full coverage powder foundation
- Contains anti-oxidants, grapeseed, aloe, vitamins, and other good ingredients that combine to give your skin a flawless, airbrushed complexion.
- Designed to cover imperfections without creasing or cracking
- Makes your skin look younger
- Comes in 5 shades: Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, and Rich
I got the shade "Tan" and it was a perfect match for my skin tone. This foundation doesn't leave behind a powdery look nor give a cakey appearance. I even used it over my liquid foundation and it looked very natural. Applying it with the brush in this kit made it appear even more flawless.
Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush
- Provides airbrush foundation application
- Packed with more than 80,000 luxe hairs
- To use: Swirl in foundation, then use circular motions to apply foundation to skin
This is softest brush I have ever used! That is not an exaggeration in the slightest. I have a variety of brushes from different brands, but none of them compares to this one. The reason why you get that flawless finish is because of the quantity and quality of hairs in this brush. It truly is "heavenly".
Vitality Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lip and Cheek Stain Stick
"Je Ne Sais Quoi"
- Provides sheer color to your skin and lips
- Use as lip color
- Use on cheeks for a flush of color. Tap onto cheeks, pat, and blend.
At first glance, you don't think much color is coming out of this stick. I don't know where it comes from, but it's there! I love using this on my lips. It gives them a healthy flush of color and makes them feel smooth. You can see how natural the color looks in the picture below.
Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer
- Black primer that lets you coat your lashes starting at the root (unlike most mascaras)
- Helps create a tightlining effect along your lash lines
- To use: hold wand horizontally, then wiggle and sweep through tips
- You can also press it against your lash line for a more visible eyeliner look
This product is different from any other! It primes my lashes while keeping them separated and adds a thin and flexible black coat. It almost eliminates the need for eyeliner. In fact, I've been skipping eyeliner when I use this in conjunction with the mascara offered in this kit. Sometimes, I even wear this primer by itself. You'll be able to see it on my lashes in the last picture.
Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara
- Clinically proven to quadruple volume of your lashes
- Contains lash-enhancing and conditioning ingredients
- Use horizontally to coat lashes, then vertically with the Lash Ball Detailer for extra volume and lift
- Easily gets into inner corners
I've seen similar brushes in various mascaras but haven't been adventurous enough to try them. Obviously when I received this one in the kit, I had to give it a shot. It combs through my lashes effortlessly and clump-free. The spikey ball on the end pushes my lashes up and elongates them to their fullest length. When I use this with Tightline, it's like I'm wearing beautiful, natural-looking false lashes. Check out the following picture to see what I mean.
Disclaimer: I was sent this kit for consideration but this is not a compensated review. All opinions are my own. No affiliate links were used.