We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

October 14, 2013

My Weekend Trip to San Francisco

Hello wonderful readers! I just came back from a weekend trip to San Francisco. It's such a beautiful city and I always love my visits there. This little vacation was a little hectic. I had a couple things planned that took up most of our time. It was a great trip, but it feels so nice to be back at home!



The first day we were there, we arrived  in the early afternoon. We explored the city and came across the house from Mrs. Doubtfire (one of my favorite movies as a kid) and some Painted Ladies (beautiful Victorian and Edwardian homes).

I'm in front of the house from Mrs. Doubtfire!

Pretty neighborhood!

Some Painted Ladies


 -------------------------------------------------

The second day was the iFabbo conference. This was the main reason I was in San Francisco to begin with. It was a conference specifically for fashion and beauty bloggers. We listened to speakers from different brands, blogs, and platforms. It was an all-day event, but very fun and informative. I walked away with great info for my blog and a gift bag filled with amazing products.

The contents of the gift bag
I have tons of new products to review! Brands from the bag include Beautisol, NYX, Makeup Geek, PRAI, Vitabath, Dermalogica, Becca Cosmetics, DermOrganic, and more. I'm seriously impressed. My question is this: would you be interested in seeing a video showing all of the products from the gift bag? Let me know in the comments!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The third day, we planned for a 49ers game at Candlestick Park. I had been to a couple NFL games but Mark hadn't. It was an experience we couldn't pass up. We stayed for most of the game, but since we were driving home afterwards, we wanted to get a head start before the rush of everyone leaving. We still hit a major rush of people and it took forever to get out of there, but it was definitely worth seeing a game.









Question: Have you ever been to San Francisco? If so, what's you're favorite place to go in SF?


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe