We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

October 14, 2013

Free Clinique Gift with $25 Purchase!

Purchased by Me

 I was at Macy's the other day and stopped at the Clinique counter for a new bottle of moisturizer. I noticed that they were having a great deal - Spend $25 and get a free 8-piece gift. I've taken advantage of a similar deal before and I was very pleased with it. Since the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is $26, I already qualified for the free gift.








You get two color options: nudes or violets. The color choices apply to the lip and eye product shades.



Here's what you get:
  • 2 makeup bags: one large and one small. 
  • Clinique Happy
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
  • Moisture Surge intense
  • Eyeshadow quad (nudes or violets)
  • Chubby stick (nude or violet)
  • Mascara
I chose the violet set because I have way too many nudes. I need to branch out a little!  Anyway, I really wanted to share this deal with you because it's pretty awesome! You can get the deal at a Macy's store or online.



Disclaimer: This was purchased by me. All opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by the brands mentioned.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe