We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

June 2, 2013

Makeup Deals at Big Lots, Ross, and Tuesday Morning

Purchased by Me

I've been bargain hunting for beauty at a few stores lately. I browsed Big Lots, Ross, and Tuesday Morning to see if I could find some steals. After digging through the bins and shelves of each store, I walked away with a handful of good deals. I just wanted to quickly share what I picked up and how much I saved. Get ready: it's big!









Big Lots had a pretty big selection. I saw products from brands like CoverGirl, Maybelline. Revlon, and E.L.F.


Here's what I got from Big Lots:

Revlon Diamond Lust in Starry Pink
Original Price: $4.99
Discounted Price: $1.50
Saved: $3.49

Revlon Nail Polishes in Sparkle Aplenty and Charismatic
Original Price: $4.99 each
Discounted Price: $2.00 for both
Saved: $7.98

CoverGirl EyeEnhancers Eyeshadow in Forever Fig
Original Price: $3.99
Discounted Price: $1.20
Saved: $2.79

Total Saved: $14.26


Ross was very  hit and miss. Everything was picked over and a lot of things were opened, so I skipped ever them.  I saw brands like E.L.F., NYX, CHI, Orly, and Physicians Formula.


Here's what I got from Ross:

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custon Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner for Hazel Eyes
Original price: $10.95
Discounted price: $2.99
Saved: $7.96

Physicians Formula Baked CollectionWet/Dry Eye Shadow in Baked Berries
Original price: $7.95
Discounted price: $2.99
Saved: $4.96

Total Saved: $12.92


Tuesday Morning had L'oreal, Physicians Formula, Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Carrots, Estee Lauder and Sally Hansen. There wasn't a lot there and everything is always placed randomly on shelves so I don't stop in very often.



 Here's what I got from Tuesday Morning:

L'oreal Nail Color in Penthouse Pink
Original price: $4.99
Discounted price: $1.99
Saved: $3

L'oreal Nail Color in Boozy Brunch
Original price: $4.99
Discounted price: $1.99
Saved: $3

Yes to Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint in Coral Sunshine
Original price: $4.97
Discounted price: $1.99
Saved: $2.98

Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer
Original price: $14.97
Discounted price: $4.99
Saved: $9.98

Total Saved: $18.96


The savings at these stores were colossal, especially at Tuesday Morning with a close-to $10 discount on the Yes to Cucumbers Moisturizer. The total amount saved for all three stores combined is $46.14! That's a huge amount!!

I'm excited for more bargain hunting. Where do you find amazing beauty deals? Let's discuss in the comments!

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe