We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 30, 2013

Revlon Photoready Foundation

Purchased by Me

I've got a current favorite foundation from the drugstore to share. It has great coverage, comes in a good range of shades, and is very affordable. Follow the jump for my review and pictures.
















I started using the Revlon Photoready foundation months ago and fell in love. I initially picked it because I had a $5 coupon for Revlon foundation and since I'm not a Colorstay fan (I know, I'm probably the only one), I decided to try Photoready. I didn't have high expectations but was hoping it was a decent foundation. I discovered that I had randomly found my new favorite drugstore foundation!


Revlon Photoready Foundation


Price: 10.99-14.99 (depends where you go)
Number of shades: 12

About:
Oil-free makeup that gives skin an airbrushed look with a luminous finish. Buildable coverage with SPF 20.

I buy this foundation at Target because that's where it's  least expensive ($10.99) and I even had a $2 coupon last time I got it.  The shade I use is "Nude" and it's a pretty good match for my skin.

My observations:
The coverage of this foundation is great. It's enough to cover my imperfections, but doesn't look too heavy. It has a bit of a dewy finish. This is great for my skin type, which is combination but more on the dry side.

It's lasts throughout the day without need for touchups.




It comes with a pump, which is awesome, because there's nothing worse than a liquid foundation that doesn't have one!



This is one pump (maybe even a little less). You can tell it's not super liquidy.



This is how it looks when the foundation is spread out, but not blended in.
As you can see, it spreads evenly. It also blends really well.


What's your favorite drugstore foundation? Tell me in the comments!




09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe