We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

June 10, 2013

Zoya Trixie

Purchased by Me

Today's Monday Manicure is one that is a little bit unexpected. It's not a typical color for me, but that's why I bought it. Lately, I'm trying some different shades than normal. Keep reading for more info on this metallic Zoya polish.



















Zoya Trixie

Trixie is a shimmery metallic silver. One coat is enough to cover the nails without streaking but I would recommend applying two coats. The polish applies smoothly and dries quickly.




I like it mostly for accent nails instead of a full manicure. I think there will be few times where I'll want to use it by itself. I can see it being great for an event or night out though. I'd love to try pairing it with a midnight blue or eggplant purple.






I think this polish would also be really great for nail art. I'm thinking dots or stripes? How would you use this polish? I'd love some ideas!

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe