We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

June 18, 2013

Sally Hansen Moisturizing Fast & Gentle Nail Polish Remover

Purchased by Me

 I love to paint my nails with pretty colors and nail designs quite frequently. That means using a lot of polish remover. I can't say I know which ones are best for your nails or anything, but I do have a favorite that I think works really well.






















I went to Target to pick up a few essentials and polish remover was one of them. I normally just get store brand nourishing polish remover. This time I decided to try something new. I picked the Sally Hansen Moisturizing Fast & Gentle Nail Polish Remover. It's formulated for dry, brittle nails and contains Vitamin E and Aloe.

I've been using this remover for a good month now and I see such a difference between this one and the basic one I was using. It only takes 1-2 cotton balls worth of remover to take off polish from all 10 nails. If I have a thin polish on, it takes only one cotton ball. When I used the other polish remover, I would have to use at least 4 or 5 cotton balls and it took much more effort. This remover works really fast like it claims. I just swipe my nails quickly to take off the polish - no hard rubbing necessary.

I don't see where's it's moisturizing though. I don't notice a difference there. However, the scent is extremely pleasant! It's more mild than other removers and has a little bit of an added fragrance.



Since it takes less remover to get the job done, I won't need to purchase it as often. I felt like I was going through a lot of it in a short amount of time before.

What's your favorite nail polish remover?



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe