We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

July 19, 2014

My Beauty Story - #ShareBeauty



Sponsored

Becoming a beauty blogger and creator has been one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had. It has given me the opportunity to connect with like-minded beauty lovers as well as help those in need of a little guidance in the beauty realm. People often wonder what sparked my decision to start this journey over 3 years ago. I'm going to share my story along with a cool contest from Regency Beauty and Refinery29.


I've always been very girly.  As a child, I was also very much into art and expressing my creativity. I drew, colored, painted, and crafted constantly. As I got older, I branched out to different forms of art too. While my passion for art continued, a new passion for beauty also began to grow. Eventually, I came to the realization that beauty was another art form.

My love for beauty and makeup grew even more when I started watching YouTube beauty videos 5 years ago. I noticed people were sharing their tips, tricks, and tutorials about various beauty topics. They were helpful and entertaining and that's when I realized I wanted to do something similar. I wanted to help people learn about beauty while sharing my own creations. That is how Peek & Ponder came to life.




I'm completely happy with the path I've chosen and am excited about turning it into a career. There's not a day that goes by where my excitement fades. I've come to the conclusion that this is what I was meant to do - inspire, help others, spread knowledge, create, and have fun.

This video is from the Regency Beauty Institute. It's about a girl who follows her dream to spread beauty all around her. Take a moment to watch it - it's cute!





Regency Beauty Institute is one of the leading cosmetology schools in the nation. They have 88 campuses across the country. and have been able to grow over the years by taking an innovative approach to learning and helping students to turn their creativity into beautiful careers.

Regency Beauty and Refinery29 #ShareBeauty Contest

Prize: One lucky winner will get a customized VIP beauty treatment worth $2000!

How to enter: Go here for instructions. It's super easy to enter!
Contest ends August 13th. Good luck!




*A special thanks to Regency Beauty for sponsoring today's story and helping me #ShareBeauty
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe