We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

July 16, 2014

7 Summer Beauty Essentials

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it's advertiser. All opinions are my own. #WalgreensBeauty #CollectiveBias

7 must-have beauty products for Summer!

Sponsored

What are your beauty must-haves for the Summer? There are a handful of products that I always reach for in my Summer beauty routine. I've compiled a list of 7 products that are great for the season and can be found at Walgreens.


Here are my favorite products for Summer!


Face

Garnier BB Cream

BB cream is perfect for natural coverage that isn't heavy. When you're hitting up the beach in the Summer heat, you really don't want a thick layer of foundation melting off your face. I still like to have some coverage though, so this BB cream from Garnier works great. 

Lips

Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain - LA Exclusive

I just started using this gloss recently and I really like it. It distributes color evenly and leaves your lips looking glossy. The one I have, LA Exclusive, gives my lips a wash of color, but isn't too bold for a Summer day. It's great to use on-the-go too.



Brows

Maybelline Define-A-Brow Pencil

I've mentioned before that I think brows can polish off an entire look. If mine aren't filled in, I feel like my makeup looks unfinished. I always like my brows filled in, even on those Summer days when I want a completely natural look. This pencil in particular is good, because it's inexpensive and keeps my eyebrows looking whole.

Lashes

Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up Colossal Mascara

Drugstore mascaras are always the best. I decided to try this one since I love the original Colossal formula. This mascara doesn't get clumpy or flakey. It lifts my lashes and adds plenty of volume, which is what I look for.  It doesn't wear off, so it's ideal for a hot Summer day!

Nails

Essie Nail Polish -  Play Date

Fun nail polish is essential for Summer. I love playful colors, including this one from Essie. Play Date is a light purple shade that looks gorgeous on the nails. I wear this one pretty often because it's just a fun, girly color.




Hair

OGX Sea Salt Spray Wave & Texturizing Mist

I don't always want to (or have time to) do a full hair routine in Summer. Beachy, mermaid waves are perfect for this time of year. I love this spray because it enhances the natural wave in my hair and gives my strands an effortless beach vibe.

Cleanser

Clean & Clear Facial Cleanser

At the end of a fun Summer day in the heat, you want to feel clean and refreshed, which means removing all the makeup (and maybe sand, sweat, or dirt) off your face. For that, I like the Clean & Clear cleansers. They're simple, inexpensive, and they get the job done!




The Walgreens beauty aisle!


Walgreens is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty. There are always products on sale (as you can see in the picture above). I find some of the best deals there!


Get a gift with your purchase!
Free travel-size makeup brush set, with any $20 beauty and personal care purchase. Offer valid between 6/29 - 8/30. Go here for the coupon.



What is one of your favorite Summer beauty products?

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe