We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 5, 2013

Birchbox Haul: Deborah Lippmann, Benefit, Noir, theBalm

Purchased by Me

I selected $70 worth of products from the Birchbox shop and I only paid $5.20. Follow the jump to find out how.



















After providing feedback for samples that came in my last Birchbox, I decided to check how many points I had accumulated. To my surprise, I had $50 worth of points! In case you didn't know, you earn points on the Birchbox site when you give feedback on the samples you get in your boxes or when you refer someone.

So, in addition to only paying $10/month for deluxe samples (and many times full-size products), you build up points to get free product within the shop. By the way, there tons of products in their shop! It takes me a couple hours just to look through everything  before picking out what I want.

After browsing the shop, I chose the following:

  • Deborah Lippmann 'Before He Cheats' nail lacquer
  • Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
  • Noir Long-Wear Eyeliner
  • theBalm Cosmetics Put a Lid On It primer

Deborah Lippmann 'Before He Cheats'
Price: $17
A light pink polish, inspired by the hit song from Carrie Underwood. Free of formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.



Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
Price: $19
A popular mascara with a big brush that helps to make lashes full and volumized.



Noir Long-Wear Eyeliner
Price: $15
A waterproof crayon eyeliner that defines your eyes with ease and stays put.



theBalm cosmetics Put a Lid On It
Price: $18
A mattifying eyelid primer that keeps shadows in place without creasing or smudging.



The subtotal came out to $69. I got free shipping since I paid over $50 and a discount of $13.80 because of the coupon. I used 500 points to take $50 off the bill. The remaining total was only $5.20.



I was able to get $80 worth of free product from the shop one other time. You can find the details in this post: Birchbox Haul: Laura Geller, Stila, Amika, Deborah Lippmann


Interested in signing up for Birchbox for $10/month?



Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored or affiliated post. All opinions are my own. A referral link was used.

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe