We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 13, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

I recently got another Target Beauty Bag in the mail (the review for my first one is here).  Target would send out these bags filled with samples and coupons every once in awhile, free to whoever signed up. This particular bag was their last one.

These aren't deluxe-sized samples like the ones you get in subscription boxes, but it's still cool to be able to try a few products.

Straight from the mail


The samples came in a small cheetah print bag. These cosmetic bags are great to have around for travel purposes. I keep my everyday makeup products with me in my purse, but when I travel I like to take an additional bag of extra products I may want to use.

Now for the samples...














Lastly, a little coupon booklet full of Target beauty coupons.


In comparison to the last beauty bag I received, this one was a bit different. The sample sizes were smaller, yet there were more expensive brands. I don't have any complaints because it was free.  However, I am sad that Target won't be offering these anymore. 
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe