We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 3, 2014

Revlon Photoready Airbrush Review

Revlon Photoready Airbrush foundation


A couple weeks ago, I was in need of foundation. I normally go for the regular Photoready formula, but I was looking around at my options. I discovered the Revlon Photoready Airbrush and was intrigued. I picked up the shade 040 Natural Beige.



Revlon Photoready Airbrush

Mousse Makeup
Shades: 8 total
Price: $10.99-12.99 (varies by store)

This mousse foundation is said to give an airbrush flawless finish, which results in the appearance of smooth, poreless skin in any light. It's supposed to be great for photos. Oil free and fragrance free.

This is a unique foundation to me. It sprays out of the can like a bubbly mousse. Then it breaks down into  liquid form as you're applying it to your skin. The consistency is a little thick but it's still easy to blend.

Revlon Photoready Airbrush foundation


The finish turns a bit oily on me throughout the day. I have combination skin with areas that get pretty oily, like my forehead, so I have to choose foundation carefully. I also notice that this foundation shifts on my skin after awhile, just enough where I feel like I have to blend it out again. It seems as if it sits on top of my skin rather than blending in.

I don't mind wearing it, but I don't think it's the best foundation for my skin type. I wouldn't deter anyone from trying it though. If you're looking for a foundation that adds more of a dewy finish, you might want to try it. Or you might just be intrigued by it, like me. I will be keeping this foundation around as a backup.

Find your shade and more product info here



*This product was purchased by me and all opinions are my own.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe