We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 27, 2014

Blast From the Past: Polly Pockets!

Polly Pocket

This weekend I was at my parent's house and I decided to look through some of my old toys. I came across my Barbies (all 21 of them plus a trunk of clothes and accessories), mini Furbies, porcelain dolls, and my whole Polly Pocket collection! I was obsessed with Polly Pockets. I could spend hours on my bedroom floor playing with them.



Even though there were some pretty tiny pieces, I did a good job of keeping it everything where it belonged. Looking at them brought back a lot of happy memories. They're still in excellent condition too.


Polly Pockets


I loved that they all had themes. I have everything from a fast food restaurant to a jungle.

Polly Pockets


This one was always one of my favorites. I think it's because it reminded me of Aladdin, which was one of my favorite Disney movies.


Polly Pocket



Here are the others that I have. A schoolhouse, castle (it seems like that one was a pretty common one to have), van, cottage, and pet store.

Polly Pockets



And then the biggest and most awesome Polly Pocket. The mansion! 

Polly Pocket mansion

I loved looking through my Polly Pocket collection again. I'm so glad I held onto them.
Did you have any of the same Polly Pockets?


Also, check out my 90's Nostalgia Pinterest board for some cool throwback toys, shows, movies, etc from the 90's!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe