We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

January 6, 2013

Popular Posts of 2012

Looking back on my blog posts of 2012, I found that there were some that were much more popular than others.  I gathered 8 of my most prominent posts of the year to highlight. So, in case you missed them the first time, or would like to take a second look, here is the compilation.



To visit each individual post, click the title or the picture.

For this blog post, I showed the steps to create both of these lace nail designs. Both were fairly simple and turned out really pretty. I added plenty of pics and I even included a hand drawn diagram for each design.




I was able to try this gloss set and review it. The 6 colors of the set are very flattering. I included swatches and extra info in the original post.



Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio


These trios from Wet n Wild are incredibly sought-after and well-liked, which is why I decided to review one. 



In my review, I added an eye look that I achieved by using the trio.





I've been a MAC fan/user for years now. I've used a  variety of products over that time. In this post, I weighed in on each product I've tried. I also discussed my thoughts on quality, prices, packaging, etc. 





This was the first beauty balm I tried. I posted a full review on the product along with all the specs. 





This was one of my favorite boxes from Birchbox. It included products from Stila, Color Club, Boscia, and others. Check out the post to find out everything I got. 




In this post, I featured the lip products I like to carry with me. Some are drugstore products and others are more high end. Among them are some of my absolute favorite lip products. 





I made a step-by-step tutorial on how to create this glowing purple eye makeup. I listed out each product I  used  and described each step to go along with a corresponding picture. 

-------------------------------------

So those were my popular posts of 2012. I hope you liked them (or liked revisiting them). It was fun to take a look through my posts of the year and see which ones were liked the most. In a couple months I'll be celebrating 2 years of blogging and I'm so excited! I've hit some great milestones already and I can't wait to grow my blog even more. Thanks for all of your support!


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe