We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

January 27, 2013

EOTD - Silver Smoke

I really don't do enough of these posts showing you my EOTD (eye of the day). Normally, there's nothing too exciting going on with my eye makeup. I stick to neutral colors for daytime eyes. This time I created a look with more intensity and cooler tones.




Here are the shadows I used:
All shadows are from Urban Decay palettes

Money - A silvery blue from UD♥NYC. I used this as my all over lid color.
Verve - A shimmery taupe from Naked 2. I lightly applied this shadow to my inner corner.
Blackout - A deep matte black from Naked 2. I used this shade on my outer corner and outer crease area to add depth.
Buck - a medium brown from Naked palette. I used this in my crease.
Foxy - a cream shade from Naked 2. This shade was perfect to use as my highlight color.









I created a basic smokey eye and added black eyeliner along with a couple coats of black mascara. I only applied a little black liner to my lower lashline because I wanted the majority of the drama to be on my lid and top lashline. You can tell from the pictures that this look made my brown eyes pop, which I love.


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe