We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

December 1, 2012

Julep Maven Bombshell Box

A few months ago I did a review on Julep's subscription service, the Julep Maven box. As a Maven, you get a monthly box that contains at least 2 Julep polishes along with other products. After taking the style quiz, I found out my style is Bombshell ( I was hoping so!). The other styles include American Beauty, Boho Glam, Classic with a Twist, and It Girl.  Julep was kind enough to send me a box that fits with my bombshell style.


Bombshell Box

In my box, I got 3 gorgeous colors:
Donna - a peacock blue creme
Boris & Nicole - autumn red-brown frost
Viola - deep purple creme

The colors are beautiful and actually do match my style. If I had been picking my own colors, these are definitely the ones I would've chosen!



Julep polishes come in these unique tall rectangular bottles. They're very sleek and modern.




Viola

Viola is a such a deep shade of purple that it almost looks black. It's dark, vampy, and great for fall. 


Boris & Nicole

This is the quintessential fall color. It's a mixture of red, brown, and gold. It's is my favorite by far! It's like painting a fall leaf onto your nail.


Donna

I've been looking for a nice jewel-toned teal like this for awhile. I'm so glad I got this one because I don't have anything else like it in my collection.


How do you like the colors I got? I love them and can't wait to wear them with my fall and winter outfits.
So far I've really enjoyed the Julep polishes. They're really pretty inside the bottle and even more impressive on the nails.

Are you ready to become a Julep Maven?
What style are you? Tell me in the comments!

Also, take 20% on purchases of $20 or more at julep.com with code: VIP20


Disclaimer: Julep sent me this box for review. This is not a compensated post. All opinions are my own. A referral link was used.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe