We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

December 13, 2012

Ebates: Cash Back for Online Shopping

I've been ordering a lot of gifts online and still am. I'd say the majority of my Christmas shopping is done online. This year I started using Ebates. I've had an account for a couple years, but it never occurred to me that I should be using it! I'm glad I started and I wanted to share this info with you.

When you do your shopping through Ebates, you get cash back on your online purchases. You just log into your Ebates account and then from there choose which site you want to do your shopping on. It will take you to the site and you'll shop and make purchases like normal. Once your purchases are complete, you'll get notification of how much cash back you earned (usually within 48 hours). Each store has a different cash back percentage.
Ebates sends out checks every 3 months. You can also opt to get paid via Paypal or choose an organization/charity to give it to.



This shopping season, I've earned $31.39 and will be paid in February. This amount is likely to be higher by the end of the Christmas season since I have more shopping to do.


There are over 1500+ stores to choose from on Ebates including Sephora, Amazon, Nordstrom, Ulta, Ebay, Best Buy, etc! Sometimes Ebates offers double cash back and they always share coupons and deals.

Interested in signing up? It's 100% free!
Sign up here!


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe