We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

September 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

I've seen people talk about this polish a lot and when I was browsing at the store it caught my eye right away. It's Pacific Blue from the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line. This polish is a beautiful bright blue. I don't have any colors like this in my collection.


I've never used the Xtreme Wear polishes before and I'm surprised I haven't. There are tons of gorgeous colors and they're very affordable (I spent $2.99 on this at Target).







I love how it looks against my skin tone, but I have also seen it on people who are more pale and it looks just as good on them too. 


(Picture taken with a flash)





Now I want more of these polishes!
Do you have any polishes from this line?
Any color recommendations?

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe