We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

September 17, 2012

China Glaze - Stone Cold

Stone Cold is a nail polish by China Glaze from the Hunger Games collection. I came across it at Ulta when I was picking through the clearance rack. It was marked down to $4.99. I loved the way it looked in the bottle and since it was the only one in sight, I made sure to grab it.




Application:
I was surprised to discover it had a matte finish. As you can see in the picture, it actually looks sparkly in the bottle. It dries very quickly and it can be a little challenging to spread across the nail evenly.
After it dries, it comes out as a deep gray/charcoal with silver shimmer.




Stone Cold on my nails (taken with a flash)


This polish is so different from my usual color choices. I also don't normally pick matte shades, but this is a cool color! I think it would look good with a shiny top coat too.
Side note: it's not so much fun to remove!

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe