We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

September 5, 2012

Sample Stash

Today I realized I've been hoarding all my samples in a box, tucked away in a room and unused. Primarily, they were thrown in the box to prevent products piling around the apartment. Even though it was temporary storage, I still forgot that I needed to actually use those products (Hello, I joined Birchbox for a reason!).

My growing sample collection...
You can't even see everything in there, but there are lots of great products in the box. Some are from Birchbox, others were free with online orders and purchases.  So now my plan  is to start using these products and maybe when they're finished I'll revisit them here and give mini reviews.

Here are the products I'm currently using:

  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • Alima Pure Nourishing Lip balm 
  • Sheercover Concealer 
  • DDF Brightening cleanser
Hopefully I'll work my way through the stash and be able to share some great items with all of you. 

Do you use all of the samples you receive?
 Do you give them away? Do you hoard them like me?
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe