We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

August 12, 2012

My New Tumblr

You may have seen me mention Tumblr a couple times between my blog posts and twitter. I created a Tumblr recently as an addition to this blog (don't worry, this blog isn't going anywhere!).


On my Tumblr you'll find:

  • Extra pictures related to my existing posts on this blog
  • Sneak peek photos of things I'll be writing about
  • Answers to your questions (ask me anything!)
  • and a few random extras

You can follow me on there or just check on it from time to time. 

Check it out - I just posted a couple sneak peek pictures of my July Birchbox!

Other places to find me:
Facebook page: Peek & Ponder
Pinterest: missaf23
Twitter: @missaf23
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe