We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

August 22, 2012

Big Waves With Hot Rollers

The other day, I wanted to add some volume and wave to my hair with minimal effort on my part. Curling my hair with a curling iron or wand can take forever and sometimes I just don't want to deal with it. I decided to bring out my hot roller set to achieve the style I wanted. I bought this Conair set years ago. 

These are some of the rollers and clips.



The whole set came with different sized rollers and clips to hold them in place. (It comes with more than just 3 clips, but as you can see, there are spots to warm up the clips too!)


So I started with my normal straight hair. I made sure it was brushed and tangle-free before putting the rollers in my hair.



It took me around 10 minutes to put my hair in the rollers. I realized I have a lot of hair and it didn't want to stay clipped! I let the rollers cool completely and then let my hair down. It didn't take long at all.


The result! My hair is full of body and big waves. I like using hot rollers every now and then. My arms don't get sore doing it and it's pretty quick.

How do you like to curl your hair?


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe