We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

June 8, 2012

Fake Eyelashes?



I haven't always been a false lash fan. I thought they would just weigh my eyes down and irritate me but I've always liked their ability to amplify the eyes. Recently I bought these lashes at Walmart so I could give falsies another try. I bought the starter kit because it included lash glue and an application tool. 


I picked out the Demi Wispies, which I thought looked long, yet natural. 

The tool made the lashes very easy to apply and after the glue dried and settled my eyes felt fine, not weighed down like I thought they would be. They were actually quite comfortable and they made my eyes stand out like crazy! 

Here is a picture from the first day I wore them:

Hello, eyelashes!

I wore them again today. Here are a couple of close-ups of the lashes:




I think these look very natural on me.


I think I have converted to a false lash fan! I'm still not going to wear them on a daily basis but I can definitely see myself wearing them for events and nights out along with the occasional daytime look. 

How do you feel about fake eyelashes? What are your favorites? 

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe