We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 28, 2012

Snappy Sorbet Nails


Yesterday I painted my nails with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in "Snappy Sorbet" (460).  It's a nice bright tangerine shade - which I love. I have to say though, I'm not a huge fan of the polish itself.


 First of all, the brush is huge and wide so it's not very easy to work with. Second, the polish is super thick and since it dries fast you don't have much time to spread it around your nails. If you do it right, the finish looks great, but if you don't it can give your nails a clumpy appearance. It was under $4 at Walmart, which isn't bad, but I'm not sure I'm willing to give it another shot with a different color.




09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe