We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 24, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox

Have you heard of Influenster? It's a community of people who qualify to test products, get exclusive deals on great brands, and get the chance to give their feedback on them. Members who are considered influential may be picked to get a free VoxBox full of products that fit their lifestyle.  Did I mention membership is free?


I qualified to test and evaluate the Spring Beauty VoxBox this month. When I found out, I was so excited to see what would come in the box. I was given 7 full-size products to try. Let's take a look at what I got....


Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
This Duo Concealer contains 2 shades which can be blended together or worn on their own. I chose Medium/Tan for mine but there are other duo shades as well. This concealer has a creamy consistency and is supposed to hide imperfections without being too heavy. The only thing I don't care for is that you can't buy this product by itself. You have to buy a one-month supply kit of makeup items from Sheer Cover for $29.95 that includes this concealer.







Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
I like that this body wash not only cleanses your skin but moisturizes it as well. It's affordable, hypoallergenic, and has a nice light scent. You can even use it as a shaving lotion - which is probably how I will use it.








ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365
This ChapStick product is rated SPF 50+ so it will protect your lips from the sun and also throughout the seasons from other various conditions. It's also very moisturizing. I use lip products daily to prevent chapping so this is something I will definitely use up.









Sally Hansen Salon Effects
I have been wanting to try these nail polish strips forever! I love the idea of them and the design I got (440 Animal Instinct) is a hot pink and black zebra print. They come in a cute little pack with 16 strips, little tools to help you apply, and detailed instructions. You apply the strips with no dry time (love it!) and they're supposed to last up to 10 days. You use polish remover to take them off.







Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist
I was thrilled to see a Bath & Body Works product in the box. I'm a total fan of the brand  and frequent the store often to stock up. The scent of the fragrance mist is Sweet Pea which seems to be a favorite among many.








SOYJOY Bar
This natural bar contains fruit and whole soy. Mine came in the flavor Blueberry. I'm always a little hesitant to try these but it looks like it might taste good.






Dr. Scholl's For Her - Ball of Foot Cushions
I've seen these in the store plenty of times and am always tempted to try them out. They are massaging gel cushions designed for women's shoes. They help to prevent ball of foot pain and toe scrunch. Next time I wear heels I will definitely place these in my shoes.










I'm happy to have found this community and had the opportunity to test these products. It's a lot of fun and the best part is that it's free.
If you're interested in joining you register on the site:
Influenster


Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. The box was sent for free to test out but there was no obligation for me to review it. This post includes my honest opinions. 

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe