We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 8, 2012

Purple Eyes and Nails



Right now I'm loving purple shades (when do I not?? ) so I did a purple smokey eye today and painted my nails with a bright purple polish I just bought. 

On my eyes...


 I applied a muted pink to the inner half of my eye and a vibrant purple shade to the outer half. I blended the outer corner with  a dark purple shadow to deepen the look. I applied these shadows wet so they would appear their brightest although the look doesn't appear as bright in pictures as they did in person. 



For the crease, I swiped on a light glittery gold towards my inner corner and a bronze color to my outer crease area. 



I lined my eyes with black gel liner and smoked it out with matte black shadow. I completed the look with a matte natural highlight below my brow and 2 coats of mascara. 


On my nails...

Piggy Polish "Strong Like Jazz"

I just got this polish at Ulta the other day. I had never tried this brand before but the color really jumped out at me. It dries matte (which I'm not a complete fan of) so I added a shiny top coat to make it look glossy. 


09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe