We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 9, 2011

Selling Scarves

So far I haven't mentioned a whole lot about my shop. My reason being that I don't want to constantly advertise it. That can be pretty annoying and there's nothing worse than being pushed into buying something. With that being said, if you aren't aware of it yet, I sell scarves that I make in an online shop. You can find some of them under the "My Shop" tab at the top of the page. To see my full shop you can click HERE .  Check it out if you want. No pressure, this is just a friendly reminder that it's there.

Interested? Here's a little more info...
-I price most of them under $20, which I think is very reasonable.
-If you want specific colors or sizes you can request a custom order and I will be happy to do it (no extra charge).
-I constantly add new scarves so check back often
-I do ship outside of the U.S.
-I accept payment through Paypal.


Keep in mind they make great gifts!!
If you have any questions you can e-mail me at missaf23@gmail.com
You can find updates regarding my shop on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/sparkleknit
Happy shopping!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe