We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 23, 2011

Review: Ultra CHI Flat Iron

I've always wanted a CHI flat iron but always chose other brands instead, mainly less expensive ones. For the past couple years I've been using a Conair Infiniti and it worked great....until I met Ultra CHI.

Mark gave me an Ultra CHI flat iron for my birthday this month and I'm so glad he did. I really didn't know what I was missing out on. I had been using a flat iron that straightened my hair but did nothing for volume or shine. I'm happy to finally join the ranks of CHI lovers.


  • It straightens without taking the volume away.
  • My hair has bounce!
  • It heats up really fast
  • It glides through my hair...no pulling or tugging
  • It adds tons of shine!

I have no complaints or dislikes so far. I'm in love!

Overall thoughts
I know many people already use CHI but if you don't and you're using a flat iron that doesn't work that well, look into getting one. Put it on your wishlist or save up for it. It's worth it! I'm not sure how I went so long without one.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe