We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 4, 2011

Bath & Body Works Select-A-Shimmer

I recently purchased this product for fun and because I'm always so tempted by it when I go to B&BW. Of course they don't carry it in my favorite scent (Secret Wonderland) but I wanted to give it a try anyways. I chose the scent Charmed Life.



What is this product?
It's a customizable body lotion. One side is a shimmer gel and the other side is a body lotion so you can pick how much or how little of each you want to be dispensed. You just twist the top to the desired position and then pump it out.

Likes and Dislikes
-I like the feel of the lotion.It'svery lightweight and the scent I chose is a subtle fresh scent.
-I like that the shimmer isn't too crazy or over-the-top. You won't look like a disco ball, I promise!
-I love that its customizable. Some days I might want to sparkle more than others.
-I don't like that it's only available in certain scents. Maybe that will change eventually.

Overall thoughts
This product isn't a must-have but I do think it's really fun to have around or even give as a gift. It's a little pricey at $14 so the best time to buy it is during one of their many sales.  It's at least worth checking out next time you pay a visit to Bath & Body Works.

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe