We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

November 20, 2011

Birthday Recap

So yesterday was my birthday (I turned 24) and I just wanted to share how my day went with you guys.



I got up and got ready while Mark made us delicious blueberry muffins for breakfast. I cleaned until my parents came over and gave me gifts. We hung out for a bit and the doorbell rang. It was a flower arrangement from my sister! It was so pretty and an unexpected surprise. Then we went out to a couple stores and out to dinner. After my parents left, Mark and I met up with some people for drinks and then we came home. It wasn't a huge elaborate celebration or anything and I liked it that way.

As for my gifts I'm not going to list all of them but I'll share a few. I was eligible for an upgrade on my phone so my parents got me the newest iPhone. Siri and I are getting along great! They also gave me new boots, Kirkland makeup brushes (Costco brand), and a few other things.  Mark gave me an Ultra Chi Straightener - review to come soon - along with a couple other gifts.

Anyways, so that was my day. Did you celebrate a birthday recently? If so, what did you do?
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe