We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 26, 2011

Loom Knitting



This month I took on a new project - learning to knit a scarf using a loom! I had never knitted before but I decided to give it a shot.

I've been using the long rectangular looms for this but there are also circle looms as well. They're all pretty inexpensive. You can check out all the looms HERE

I was surprised at how fast and easy looming was. There are lots of different patterns and helpful videos online too. Most of the time I work on my scarves while sitting in from of the tv. I'm really enjoying this!


First scarf I made with the 19" loom

Second scarf I'm currently working on with the 10" loom
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe