We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 2, 2011

My Top Makeup Picks

Makeup is a big part of my life. I love playing around with it and trying different looks. I'm always trying new products and my makeup collection has expanded a lot because of it! I wanted to share some of my favorites...

Face

Moisturizer
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel


Foundation
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - (liquid) perfect for my combination skin
Benefit Play Sticks - (cream stick)

Concealer
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer  - (liquid)

Blush
Too Faced Papa Don't Peach - perfect light peachy color
NARS Madly - great nude pink for a natural look


Eyes

Mascara
Lash Blast Fusion - volumizes, lengthens, separates (Love!)
Benefit BADgal Lash - volumizes & separates


Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - (pencil)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline - (cream)
Loreal Hip Cream Eyeliner(cream)


Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden (matte) formula


Eyeshadow
MAC Deep Truth - (frost) deep blue
MAC Carbon - (matte) black
Urban Decay Psychedelic Sisterpure purple
Urban Decay Half Baked - bright shimmery gold


Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette - great for natural everyday look to dramatic night out
Stila Color Palette - from Costco; 30 eyeshsadows, 15 lips colors, 3 cheek colors, etc.

Lips


Lipstick
Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick in Skinny Dip - nude rose color that feels great on the lips!
NYX Ceto - peachy nude color
MAC Angel - (frost) gorgeous pink


These are just some of the products I really enjoy. Obviously these aren't the only products I use but I thought it would be fun to post my most-loved products. Care to share some of yours? I'd love to know!
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe