We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 2, 2011

Summer Pink Nails


I found a great pink nail polish for spring and summer. Japanese Rose Garden by OPI (from the Far East Collection). It's hard to find a pink that goes well with my skintone. Bright colors, hot pink included, tend to make me look more yellow than I care to be so I have to be careful with bright hues.

This pink reminds me of  a darker barbie pink. It's a thick creamy polish that only requires one coat and dries fast. I think it would go well with any skintone and will definitely look great with a tan. It has quickly become one of my favorite polishes. It makes me so excited for summer!



09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe