We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 5, 2011

Introducing......Me!

So far I've made posts about shopping, some organization ideas, and my favorite makeup products but nothing too in-depth about me or my life. I figured now would be a good time to tell you a little more about myself.

The Basics
My name is Ashley and I'm 23-years-old. I live with my boyfriend, Mark who is 24. I am currently going to school for my AA in Business and babysit Mark's niece twice a week. Mark works full time and does school when he can, also working towards an AA degree. We've been together for over 3 years now and live in an apartment in California.
We met online on myspace back when it was popular and added eachother since we lived in the same area and attended the same college. We talked here and there on messengers but never had intentions of meeting even though we both wanted to. Then one time we ran into eachother at school, which awkwardly broke the ice and after that we saw eachother more and more and eventually started dating.




My Interests/Hobbies
As you can already tell but my previous posts, I enjoy girly things (shopping and makeup!) but I also have other interests. I am very passionate about art and I always have been since I was a kid. I enjoy drawing the most and I've done some painting as well. I also like doing crafts and recently I've started quilting. In a future post I will include some of my work.
Activity wise, I like bowling, boating in the summer, taking walks whenever the weather is nice, and enjoying the sunshine whenever possible. I love to be outdoors. Winter is not my season!



I'm also a big family person so any chance I get to spend time with my family is great for me. I'm super close with my parents and we do a lot of different things together. I would consider my mom my best friend.





Anyway, there's plenty more about me that you'll learn in other posts but if I'm willing to answer any questions you may have. Otherwise, see you in the next one!

09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe