We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

April 8, 2011

Note-worthy Fragrances


Wearing perfume makes me feel girly and sexy. It can even make me feel more confident or just out me in a good mood in general.  My perfume collection isn't very big (yet!) but I can certainly say I'm in love with the perfumes I do have for various reasons. I wanted to make a short post showing you my 4 favorite fragrances. I also looked up the notes of each fragrance on Ulta and Sephora  so you can get a good idea of how they smell.

Ralph



Ralph was my first perfume ever. This scent is so classic and fresh!  It's light and crisp with just enough floral quality to it.  I love wearing this perfume for a fun day of shopping or lunch with a friend. The notes include apple, mandarin, magnolia, and musk.


Incanto Shine by Salvatore Ferragamo

This perfume = amazinggg. I love everything about it. It's such a fun fruity scent. The notes include pineapple, passion fruit, and peach. I would wear this for a casual date or a day out in the sun.


Flora by Gucci


Wearing this scent makes me feel gorgeous and feminine. It's a more elegant floral scent. I would wear this one for an event or special occasion. The notes include rose, sandalwood, peony, and cirtus accord.


Escada Marine Groove


Fruity and fresh! I adore this perfume. It's definitely a great scent to go out dancing or for a night out having drinks. It's such a fun scent. The notes include  passion fruit, peony, jasmine, and musk.

Lastly, whenever I get a perfume sample I keep it and place it in a cute dish I got from target that I keep in my guest bathroom for anyone who wants to freshen up.



So those are my most-loved fragrances. What are yours?
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe