We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

August 29, 2014

Rock Star Hair!

Sponsored


When you're getting glammed up for a night out, your hairstyle is an extremely important part of the look. I wear my hair straight about 80% of the time when I'm going casual. So, when I want my hair to have rock star quality, I like to add volume and curl. I love big, loose waves.




This is my "rock star hair". I curled my hair with a conical wand, added some mousse (Tresemme has a great one!) to keep it sleek, and slipped a pretty headband over my head. So easy and so glam! Do you like it?


Walmart and Tresemme have partnered to help you get salon gorgeous hair during the VMA season. Even though the VMAs are over, your hair can still rock with some awesome styles!

Find styling videos for 5 red carpet ready looks here on the Walmart website.


Image 3






*This post was compensated by Global Influence. All opinions are my own. 
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe