We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

May 8, 2014

Olie Rejuvenating Facial Oil


Olie facial oil

Today I have a facial oil to share with you. You're probably wondering, why would I want to put oil on my face?? This one has some hydrating and rejuvenating aspects that might be beneficial to your skin, so don't freak out just yet!



Olie Huile Radicale Rejuvenating Oil

Olie facial oil


This oil has just been relaunched! It's a lightweight oil that quenches and plumps the skin. It has a blend of organic plant botanicals and floral extracts.  It also contains vitamins A, B, C, and E.

Ingredients: Camelia Oil, Rosehip oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Evening Primrose oil, Grapefruit oil, Sandalwood, Rose Geranium oil, and Rose Bulgar oil.

All of the ingredients are natural, which I really like.

Benefits

  • Great for dry, dull, and damaged skin. 
  • Can be used for face, nails, and hands
  • Radiance-boosting and rejuvenating
  • Non-greasy lightweight formula
  • Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Paraben-free

Uses

  • As a daily moisturizer
  • For a facial massage
  • Add to foundation for a glow
  • Add to moisturizer for a nutrient boost
  • As an overnight treatment
  • On stretch marks

You can tell it's not a thick oil


This is how it looks after application

My thoughts

In all honesty, I was not fond of this product when I first tried it. I applied it to my hand a few times and wasn't thrilled by the scent. I thought it might be a deal breaker. Also, it didn't seem to absorb well on my hand.

Then I tried it on my face, even though I was already set on my opinion about it....or so I thought! My opinion actually changed though. The scent didn't bother me as much; it seemed a lot more toned down and very rosy. Ok, I could definitely handle that! Also, it absorbed much better into my facial skin and wasn't too greasy. Maybe I was just applying too much on my hand in the first place.

So now that I've tried it in a couple different areas, I feel that I would like to continue to use it on my face. It works the best there and I find it to be quite pleasant. I also have some dry areas on my face that could benefit from some extra hydration. I'll most likely wear it at night but it can be applied in the morning too.

Full size: 30 ML (1.7 fl oz)
Price: $82 (get 20% off with code OLIEBB05 - offer ends 8/31/14)
Find it: oliebiologique.com



*Powered by Brandbacker. This product was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe