We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

February 9, 2014

NOTD: For Audrey and It's a Trap-eze!

China Glaze For Audrey and It's a Trap-eze


My nail of the day is a fun combination of two China Glaze polishes. I had gone to Ulta awhile back to get something and I noticed that China Glaze polishes were on sale 2 for $12. I picked up For Audrey and It's a Trap-eze. I thought they would pair well together.



China Glaze For Audrey and It's a Trap-eze


China Glaze For Audrey


For Audrey is inspired by the ever famous Tiffany blue shade. It's a creamy turquoise color. It's a Trap-eze! is a milky white with colorful glitter. The white base is very sheer, so it works well over another color.

China Glaze It's a Trap-eze
It's a Trap-eze! up close



China Glaze It's a Trap-eze


China Glaze For Audrey and It's a Trap-eze


For this mani, I applied 2 coats of For Audrey and then just one coat of It's a Trap-eze. I think it turned out to be a fun combo. I love the multi-color glitter that It's a Trap-eze provides.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe