We've moved! Peek & Ponder has moved homes and is not updating this site. You will be redirected to http://peekandponder.com.

February 27, 2014

Eye Look: Blue and Cream Eyeliner



Not too long ago, I made an order on Hautelook for some Laura Geller eyeliners. They were pretty heavily discounted and I was craving something other than the ordinary black liner. I've purchased from the Laura Geller events on Hautelook before because the deals were just TOO good to pass. After receiving my order, I made a makeup look to accommodate both liners.







For this eye look, I used just one shadow from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I used Liar, which is a beautiful  bronze shade. I applied it to my lid and blended out the edges so that it faded into my crease.

Then I applied the Laura Geller Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner in Navy.  It's a gorgeous jewel-toned deep blue.

Laura Geller Inkwell Waterproof Gel Liner, Navy

This color complements my brown eyes, but it's not super bright - it's just subtle. I'm so glad I bought it, and even better, it was only $7 (normally $16.50).

I applied the I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner Eye Brightener to my waterline. It has a creamy pale yellow hue instead of white or nude. I've tried white liners (still haven't found a good one that actually works) and nude liners, but I like this one the most. It makes my eyes look bright and awake. I've been wearing it nonstop.


Laura Geller I-Care Eye Brightener


I like that it can look more natural or be built up to look more intense. I bought it in a duo pack (only because that was all that was offered at the time), but now I'm glad I have two since I like it so much. It only cost $12 for the duo!










I'm going to be on the lookout for another Laura Geller event on Hautelook so I can get more gel liners. I want them all! Also, if I see the brightening eyeliners, I'll stock up on those too!

Have you joined Hautelook yet? It's free to join and the sales are pretty amazing!
Sign up!




Disclaimer: Not sponsored. All products mentioned were purchased by me. Opinions stated in this post are my own. Referral links were used.
09 10 Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Subscribe