Most of the time, my favorite eyeliner is the Urban Decay 24/7 liner. I love how many colors are offered and it lasts a long time on my eyes. I was compelled to try a different brand this last time around though and found the Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner.
I bought the shade 'Perfect Black'. After using this eyeliner for awhile, I found it to be comparable to the UD liner.
There are a few differences between the two:
- There is a $1 difference between the two liners. The Too Faced liner is $18; the UD 24/7 liner is $19.
- UD 24/7 comes in tons of shades, Too Faced liner is available in 9 shades (which still isn't bad)
- The Too Faced liner comes with a smudger on one end, UD liner does not
Here are the similaries:
- When swatched on my hand, they looked identical.
- They both have long-lasting formulas.
- They're both waterproof.
What I noticed with the Too Faced eyeliner is that it glides onto my lashlines/lids a little easier than the UD 24/7 liner. It seems like it's a little bit softer. I barely touch it to my skin and it shows up super black. On my lower lashline, I don't even apply it all the way in because it looks too harsh. I apply it to the outer areas and use the smudger to pull it into the inner areas. It lasts all day for me too.
Urban Decay 24/7 liner
Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner
Disclaimer: I purchased this product myself. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links were used.