Recently, I was at Walmart looking through the clearance aisle. I really had no idea there was even such an aisle at Walmart and I'm not sure if it will always be there, but I had to take a glance at what they were offering. There was all sorts of things in the aisle, including beauty items! I noticed a lot of nail art products that I hadn't seen before. I came across a pack of nail tattoos for $2.00. Two dollars for some nail art? Okay, I'll take it.
I did some brief searching online to find the original price of this pack, but I couldn't find much. From what I could tell, they were originally $2.48. Here's more info about the product...
Fing'rs Heart 2 Art nail art - P.S. I love you
30 sheets of tattoo paper
3 different designs included
How to use:
1. Paint nails with 2 coats of nail polish. I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Naked Ambition (it's a nude pink).
2. Cut tattoo paper to the size of your nail. The tattoo papers are big enough to use a couple times so it's a good idea to cut them down, but I didn't feel the need to cut them exactly to my nail size.
3. Make sure the clear plastic cover is off and then dip into water.
4. Press tattoo side onto nail and hold it for 10 seconds.
5. Clean up excess around the nail. I used my nail to scrape off the excess that got on my skin and it didn't affect the tattooed nail. The excess came off easily.
6. Use a clear top coat to seal in the design and help it last.
You can use polish remover to take it off, but mine wore off in a couple days. Normally, I wouldn't recommend products that don't last, but these were cheap and they did turn out really cute. I still have 2 more designs to use as well.
I would probably buy them again. It's a fun and easy way to do nail art!
Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me. This is not a sponsored post. Affiliate links were used.