I've been trying out some Conair products lately. Now, I'm giving away two things from Conair that you may just be interested in! Follow the jump for details.
Conair Carbon Smooth Extra-Large Thermal Round Brush
- Carbon technology
- Wavy bristles
- Works quickly to blow dry hair
- Smoothes coarse, curly, or wavy hair
- Average retail price: $9.99
This round brush features Carbon technology to help blow dry hair quickly, tame flyaways, add shine, and reduce static. The bristles on this brush are wavy, ensuring hair is grasped firmly, yet gently for easy styling. You can create soft waves or curls with this brush.
My hair is naturally wavy. Most of the time when I let it dry on its own, it tends to look wiry in areas. When I blow dry my hair, it's more manageable and easier to style. This brush helps with manageability even more! It glided through my hair easily yet had a firm hold on it the whole time I was blow drying. Afterward, I noticed my hair looked smooth, not wiry or kinky. I also had a whole lot of volume!
Conair AdjustaCurl Self-Grip Rollers
- Adjustable pieces form rollers perfect for volumizing roots or creating curls/waves
- Easy to use
- Tourmaline iconic technology reduces static for shiny results
- In between uses, rollers can be flattened and stacked for storing
- 4 rollers in set
- Average retail price: $14.99
These adjustable rollers make it easy to add root volume as well as curls of any size. To use them, you start with a flat piece and roll it to the size you want. You can set it up for use as a standard roller or a root volumizing roller. Create your style in just a few minutes. Then when you're done, flatten and stack them for storing.
I like using these to create root volume. They're really easy to put in - they take very little effort. I leave them in my hair for about 5 minutes and they create some needed volume. I have a set of hot rollers, but these are great for fast results.
Now that you know all about these two products, I'm giving you the chance to win them for yourself!
- Giveaway open to U.S. residents
- Enter with the Rafflecopter widget and be sure to complete the tasks you choose (i.e. follow on Twitter, etc). I will be checking entries to make sure they're valid.
- One winner will be chosen randomly and emailed with the address provided when signing in to the widget.
- If winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Prize fulfillment will be handled by PR
- Giveaway runs 5/8 - 5/15
Also check these out!
Conair Auto-Rotating Curling Iron
Conair Infiniti Pro Steam Waver
Infiniti by Conair You Curl XL
Disclaimer: These products were sent for review purposes. This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.